GSOC Coding: Week 5

"Previously on LibreHealth GSOC 2020" [ Recap ]

The demo of the app backend is completely dockerized and it is super easy to run now.

"React js" [ Work ]

Now that the backend is ready it is time to work on the frontend. The frontend as of now me and my mentor decided will be in Reactjs. This week I made basic mods the react frontend added login page and sign up methods. Changed the backend to easily integrate with the React frontend.

As I'm having placements I'm unable to work with my full dedication right now and I feel very bad about it. Anyways I will make sure I compensate everything by putting extra hours, all hours in the coming weeks.

"Next week" [ On LibreHealth ]

1. Complete the React app integration with the backend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Submission

GSOC community bonding week 3: Change of plans

GSOC community bonding week 2: The Paper...s