5 4 3 2 ....

"Previously on LibreHealth GSOC 2020" [ Recap ]

There was change of plans, and the project's audience and essence was changed, for the better.
Now the project has the potential to become something amazing. A new architecture was proposed to complement the new plan. And work on the UI was started.

"The count down begins" [ Final checks ]

The coding is about to start and I'm ready. I am read up and very excited. The core client feature of bounding Box labelling is ready. And working like a charm. The frontend looks like this

I know it is very basic but it will be improved, no need to worry. :)

So, before the coding session starts we will be having a nice bug free UI to work with. Now I'm going to be reading all the articles I can find on tensorflow-serving. I wanna make this so robust and fast that it feels like a hot knife on butter. Even in React I have used only 1 class component, rest are functional. The UI needs to be polished and wicked fast.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Submission

GSOC community bonding week 3: Change of plans

GSOC community bonding week 2: The Paper...s